August 27, 2008

Bye for L2 Divine

Summer's almost over, so is my time off the game. L2 is gonna be frying my PC from now on ^^.

The bad news, which you surely know by now - L2 divine is pay to use. It is cheaper than the other bots, but still, it brings all the inconvenients of a buyable bot. For starters, people that generally use bots don't have full access to online payment tools. So if you can't pay, what good are the money you have in RL. I generally hate the fact that you have to pay a 30 day period for bots. You can't be next to your PC at least 20 days, let alone 30. So it's just throwing money out the window. But paying a 30 day period for EVERY account is what really pisses me off. For now this is how things work, so there's nothing we can change. You have the see the full part of the glass.

And to the tasty part... I've looked through the coding around L2 Divine. There is no way this bot is going to be craked too soon. L2 walker is easier to crack than this. And remember that L2 divine has a few "minor" (read as major) bugs in it ^^. No point in cracking a lousy bot.

For now I'm still high on L2 walker. I really am sorry that there is no free, trustable bot out there, but we'll just have to move along and see what happens next ^^.

No comments: